Drive and Shut Up Drive and Shut Up

craptastic

i like it. i dont do flash but im shure it would be crappy too. crappy job!!

Angry Farmer Angry Farmer

you were right

I did like it. Very creative and original. An awesome aura is emulating from your soul.

Tramptech32 responds:

Thanks, appreciate it. If I had the time, I would have made it loop or actually progress.

But thats life.

Cloud9ine Original Cloud9ine Original

meh

didn't like it that much. intro was alright. but it wasnt very creative. boring imo.

Kindred Kindred

nice loop

definately. Sure some of those flash guru guys can use it for somethin.

FattyOPatty responds:

Yeah. One day, I hope that'll be the case. I'd love it if this song ended up in a Flash. I think it would be very atmospheric. Thank you for your feedback.

Steel 101 Steel 101

yup

theres a slight pause jump when it starts the loop. other than that its good.

LurkerPatrol responds:

I just saw that. Damnit :(. It doesn't sound like that when I play the MP3 or pop it out in FL5. I told it to wrap around loop-wise, so maybe that had something to do with it. :/ Ah well. Thanks for the review :)

You Have Been Carminated You Have Been Carminated

I like it

Well did, well did. I do like this one and yes some pole dancing would fit this perfectly.

FattyOPatty responds:

Thanks, man. It was made specifically for a dance scene in a movie I was working on. For the time spent making it, I thought it came out really well.

Beatforce Activated Beatforce Activated

*not Interesting

Yeah, I don't what Beatforce is either. But it was ok. Just very repetative and nothing interesting is happening.

Methreee responds:

Its another song I made, this is just the end half slowed down. Check it out on my prof.

mario 3 underwater crazy theme mario 3 underwater crazy theme

I liked it

I'm very familiar with the mario themes. So this appealed to me. The drums were sort of quiet. I'm sure you did it on purpose, but I would have liked them to be a tad bit louder.

newrounds1 responds:

yeah after hearing the song now it maybe be a little low...!

Alliance Alliance

Much Better

Ok, yeah this is much better than your other submission. I can feel your style now that I've heard both of your songs. The precussion in this comes in loud and abrupt like in the other song. But this time it's more enjoyable. Very creative, excellent sounds. Great mix all together. Very Nice.

Feel This... Feel This...

Sorry

I don't like to give bad reviews. But I just gotta let you know how I feel. The entire peice was pretty boring to me. I don't mean to sound harsh. I don't really know how I would improve on this. Maybe the precussion. It's kinda bad sounding. I'm gonna check out Alliance just to see what else you got. I'm sure you can do better than this.